The conference stands for the theme Transforming our Built Environment through Innovation and Integration towards a Smart and Sustainable Future. The conference aims to bring together green building advocates, industry, policy-makers, architects and academicians from different parts of the world, to understand and evolve
sustainable solutions to the future challenge, requiring fewer resources, less energy and generating minimal waste. This green and smart solutions will aid in reducing pollution and degradation of environment through efficient usage of energy, water and other resources supporting healthy living and improving productivity.
Prospective authors are invited to submit the abstracts via Easychair Conference Management System (https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=gbse2018). Abstracts will be reviewed by the technical committee and the same will be notified to the author.
Once the abstract is accepted, full paper including figures and references shall be submitted electronically. Manuscripts will be checked using Plagiarism CheckerX and will undergo a peer-review process. The reviews are handled by a 3-tier committee comprising of Program chair, committee members and additional reviewers. The criteria used by our reviewers to evaluate submissions include
Later, the authors shall submit a revised ("camera-ready") version incorporating reviewers’ feedback before the date notified in the website.
Before paper submission, authors are strongly advised to carefully read the instructions and guidelines.
Original Unpublished Research Articles are invited in the following Tracks and related areas:
1. Green Buildings
2. Smart Energy Systems
3. Green Manufacturing & Materials
4. Nanotechnology for Environmental Remediation and Protection
5. Sustainable Energy Technologies
6. Energy Storage Technology and Materials.
7. Life Cycle Analysis and Sustainability Assessment of Materials and Products
8. Recycling and Waste Management
9. Security of energy supply
10. Ecological Liveable Environment Construction
11. Sustainable Traffic Solutions including e-mobility
12. Effective Water Management Systems
13. Sanitation and Waste Water Management
14. Architectural concepts for Smart Cities including advanced tools such as GIS
15. Environmental Geotechnics
16. Ground Improvement Techniques