Electronic paper submission requires a full paper (upto 8 columns) including figures and references. The program committee will evaluate papers based on scientific merit, innovation, relevance, and presentation. Technical papers describing original, previously unpublished results are invited in all areas of conference tracks of the conference.
The conference stands for the theme: Transforming our Built Environment through Innovation and Integration towards a Smart and Sustainable Future. The conference will bring together green building advocates, industry, policy-makers, architects and academicians from different parts of the world. Engineers need to understand and evolve a sustainable solution to the future challenge, to do more in a smart way requiring fewer resources, less energy and generating minimal waste. Green and smart buildings will reduce pollution and degradation of environment through efficient usage of energy, water and other resources supporting healthy living and improving productivity.
Authors are invited to submit papers through Easychair Conference Management System (Click here - https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=gbse2018). Papers can be accepted for Oral & Poster presentation. Before paper submission, authors are strongly advised to carefully read the instructions.
Preparation Instructions to Authors
This conference uses double-blind review, which means that both the reviewer and author identities are concealed from the reviewers, and vice versa, throughout the review process to make it fairer. To facilitate this, authors need to ensure that their manuscripts are prepared in a way that does not give away their identity. To assist with this, the key items that need to be observed are as follows:
1. Green Buildings
2. Smart Energy Systems
3. Green Manufacturing & Materials
4. Nanotechnology for Environmental Remediation and Protection
5. Sustainable Energy Technologies
6. Energy Storage Technology and Materials.
7. Life Cycle Analysis and Sustainability Assessment of Materials and Products
8. Recycling and Waste Management
9. Security of energy supply
10. Ecological Liveable Environment Construction
11. Sustainable Traffic Solutions including e-mobility
12. Effective Water Management Systems
13. Sanitation and Waste Water Management
14. Architectural concepts for Smart Cities including advanced tools such as GIS
15. Environmental Geotechnics
16. Ground Improvement Techniques